Who can attend the course?
- The Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator welcomes all companies that qualify as an SME as defined by the Ministry of SMEs. To be eligible, the company, any enterprise group it is a part of, and any company that directly or indirect owns 30 percent or more of the company’s shares must each qualify as an SME.
What is the cost to attend the course?
Courses offered by the Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator are free of charge to SMEs.
Where is the Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator located?
- INT FAB 2 Building, 80, Jigok-ro 127 beon-gil, Nam-gu, Pohang city, Gyeonsangbuk-do, 37672 South Korea
- When you get to the gate of NINT, please make a left turn then keep straight until you see the building marked “Fab II”
- If you are using navigator (Naver map, T map) you can search for “Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator.”
- From Pohang KTX station or the Pohang Bus Terminal, it its approximately a 15 minute taxi ride.
What is the duration of a course?
Each Smart Lab course starts at 10am and ends approximately 4pm.
How many people are accepted in each course?
Capacity varies for each course.
Are meals provided while attending a course?
The Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator offers light breakfast snacks upon arrival and throughout the morning. Lunch is also provided. Coffee, tea and water are offered throughout the day.
Does the building have a parking lot?
The facility offers parking on the side of the building.
How do I change or cancel a confirmed course reservation?
Refer to the course reminder email. You will find the link “Manage your attendance,” and from that link you can change to the next available dates or cancel your reservation.
Do I need to study or prepare in advance of taking a course?
There is no preparatory work to participate in the Apple Manufacturing R&D Accelerator training.